What does thoughtfully different Jesus followers mean?
What to Expect at Sunday Worship
- Relax! We’re not a stuffy church.
- Worship services are Sundays at 9:15 am & 11:00 am. We’re located in northeast Indianapolis at 2950 E. 55th Place, near the intersection of Keystone and 56th Street.
- We usually have 200 people attending Sunday Worship Services.
- Most of our folks dress casual; a few dress up. Dress the way you’re most comfortable.
- As you enter, you will check-in at the greeter table, grab a copy of Sunday Headlines, and pick up your communion packet.
- There will be fun, age-appropriate settings for your kids (babies through high school). Read more info about children and youth programming.
- If you don’t see the children’s check in center, just ask a greeter.
- The service will include music, a reading from Scripture, prayer, a family moment, a practical sermon relevant to real life, and a time for communion and reflection. Our music is mostly contemporary Christian and Gospel, mixed with some traditional and classical. Feel free to check out a sermon online.
- Coffee, drinks, and nibble food are served in the social hall after worship.
Our Church is brimming with activity! We offer:
- A Discipleship Program that will challenge your soul — and your brain, too.
- Many Oasis Groups (small-groups for friendship, study, prayer, and support).
- Many Service Teams where you can do awesome work for God with others.
- Full Children and Youth Programming
- A variety of social events.
All these activities are open to everyone–members and non-members alike. For information about when and where these activities occur, see our Events Calendar.
Learn more about LifeJourney Church