What is an Oasis Group?
Oasis groups are a network of small groups that meet regularly for friendship, support, study, and prayer. Oasis Groups are the single best way to connect and make wonderful friendships at Church. You don’t have to register. You’re welcome to just show up! Optionally, you can contact the Oasis leader with any questions. See the events calendar for the most up-to-date Oasis schedule. Contact us if you need more information.
Groups meeting around the city:
- Eastside Oasis Wednesdays at 7:00 pm, led by Pastor Vivian Ampy, at the home of Monica Law 1440 N. Edmondson Ave, Indianapolis. Contact Vivian Ampy for info.
- Friday Evening Oasis Fridays at 7:00 pm, led by Katrina Babb, at the home of Katrina Babb & Jess Beeler, 609 New Moon Street, Avon. Contact Katrina Babb for info.
- Southside Oasis Thursdays at 6:30 pm, led by Andrew Robbins, at the home of Allen Archibald and Michael Snodgrass, 3905 Shelbyville Road, Indianapolis. Contact Andrew Robbins for info.
- Southwest Oasis Tuesdays at 7:00 pm, led by Randy King, at the home of Kim Dixon and Kay Champion, 6561 East Walton Drive North, Camby. Contact Randy King for info.
- Westside Oasis Tuesdays at 7:00 pm, led by Pastor David Zier & Pastor Jeff Miner at the home of Jackie Harris, 4465 Clover Drive, Indianapolis. Contact David Zier or Jeff Miner for info.
Groups meeting at the church:
- Book Club Oasis Mondays at 7:00 pm, co-led by Genese Parker. Contact Genese Parker for info.
- F•R•I•E•N•D•S Oasis Wednesdays at 7:00 pm, led by Graham Melendez. Contact Graham Melendez for info.
- Journey Through the Bible Oasis Tuesdays at 7:00 pm, led by Pastor Vivian Ampy. Contact Vivian Ampy for info.
- LJC Kids! Oasis Wednesdays at 6:30 pm, led by Pastor Melody Merida. Contact Melody Merida for info.
- Mornings with God Oasis Tuesdays at 10:00 am, led by Geralyn Vandever. Contact Geralyn Vendever for info.
- Thursday Evening Oasis Thursdays at 7:00 pm, led by Larry Heavilon. Contact Larry Heavilon for info.
- Wednesday Evening Oasis Wednesdays at 6:30 pm, led by Pastor Melody Merida. Contact Melody Merida for info.