What does thoughtfully different Jesus followers mean?
- Multicultural – one of Indy’s most diverse congregations.
- Theologically open minded – we don’t all think alike, and we like that!
- Radically inclusive – women and LGBT people are fully affirmed as equal partners in ministry.
- Excited about Jesus.
- Serious, but not stupid, about the Bible.
- Determined to help the poor and stand for justice and equality for all.
- Very imperfect – as a church and as individuals.
- Full of warmth, love, and welcome.
- Following Jesus is not just a part of life; it is a way of life!
- Following Jesus is more about spiritual values than spiritual rules.
- The Bible is a living book that invites us into active dialogue with God in our daily lives — not some dusty ol’ book of rules frozen in time.
- Church should be a place where you can be real — no pretending.
- Church should be a place that welcomes our questions and encourages independent thought.
- Relax! We’re not a stuffy church.
- Worship services are Sundays at 9:30 am & 11:00 am.
- We usually have 300-400 people attending Sunday Worship Services.
- Some of our folks dress up, but most don’t. So dress the way you’re most comfortable.
- As you enter, a friendly greeter will hand you our Weekly News and Worship Bulletin.
- There will be fun, age-appropriate settings for your kids (babies through high school). Read more info about children and youth programming.
- If you don’t see the children’s check in center, just ask a greeter.
- The service will include some music, a reading from Scripture, prayer, a sermon and at the end a time for communion and personal reflection.
- Afterward, feel free to stop by the Guest Table in the social hall to chat with a Pastor or Deacon.
- Coffee, drinks, and nibble food is served in the social hall after worship.
Feel free to check out a sermon online.
Sunday Worship Services
Our Church is brimming with activity! We offer:
All these activities are open to everyone–members and non-members alike. For information about when and where these activities occur, see our Events Calendar.
The following pages will tell you about