Who We Are:
a community of Jesus followers who believe in an effort to synchronize church leaders and parents/caregivers around a master strategy to build faith and character in their children.
The principles we build upon include:
- Nothing is more important than someone’s relationship with God
- No one has more potential to influence a child’s relationship with God than a parent/ caregiver
- No one has more potential to influence a parent/caregiver than the church
- The church’s potential to influence a child dramatically increases when it partners with a parent/ caregiver
- The parent/caregiver’s potential to influence a child dramatically increases when they partner with the church.
Attention all parents and teenagers 6th-12th grade. We meet weekly on Sundays at 10:30am upstairs in the loft. This is a time for us to bond as a youth group, build relationships, and learn to love Jesus more and more. Parents, you are responsible for your child’s discipleship and sanctification, allowing them to spend 30 minutes with peers and specific age focused lessons, will allow them to grow their faith. Please make this a priority and we will see you on Sunday!
Classes are offered for kids during both services. You will check in your child and then they will accompany you to the main worship service. After the family moment in the service they are all dismissed to their classes. Parents pick them up after. Kids will learn about Jesus while having fun, watching videos and doing crafts. All workers are background checked. Parents pick them up at the end of service.
For More Information Contact:
Tandy cell: 432-530-8246